If your firearm should require service or repairs, you may send your firearm directly to our own Service Department using this link. For technical questions regarding your firearm or service, please call our Customer Support at 703-288-3500 option 4.
FN Service Center
Phone: 703-288-3500 option 4
Returning your firearm for service
When returning your firearm for service, be sure to follow the guidelines below:
NOTICE: ALL FFL HOLDERS, in order to AVOID unnecessary return shipping delays please submit an FFL when a firearm is sent in for service.
- Click here to register to request service.
- Be sure your gun is completely unloaded.
- Package it securely in a double-packed cardboard container.
- Include a copy of your service request confirmation with your firearm that clearly describes the nature of your repair concerns or service desired. If the service form is NOT included with your firearm your service will be delayed.
- Include a day time phone number where you can be reached.
- Never return ammunition with your firearm. It is against postal and most commercial regulations.
- Remove all accessories. FN America is not responsible for lost or damaged aftermarket accessories.
- If you have any further questions, call Customer Support at 703-288-3500 option 4.
IMPORTANT: FN AMERICA IS NOT RESPONSIBLE FOR DAMAGE INCURRED DURING SHIPPING.
IMPORTANT: Any addition to your FN firearm of aftermarket accessories (such as suppressors, triggers, muzzle devices, stocks, etc.) is considered a modification of your firearm from its original configuration, which may void your warranty. We are unable to adapt each firearm for every variable effect that might occur when you install a third-party manufacturer’s accessory on an FN firearm. Therefore, FN disclaims all responsibility and liability for any damage caused to you and/or your firearm as a result of aftermarket accessory use. If an aftermarket accessory causes damage to you and/or your firearm, please address your concerns with the accessory manufacturer.