Learn from the Best.
The FN® Training Program and FN® Instructors are committed to providing quality, comprehensive instruction on all FN® firearms and Less Lethal products.
Notice: Dates for July through December will be posted in June.
Request a specific date here
– As a general rule, this program is not offered to civilian professionals.
– Courses are extended only to those who require specific training on FN weapons and systems
as an essential part of successfully performing their position or duty.
– Qualified civilian professionals are eligible for some courses through special arrangements.
Who is eligible to participate in the FN America Training Program?
– Active Duty Military Personnel
– Law Enforcement Officers
– Corrections Officers
– Government Agents
– Private Security Communities,
– FN distributors and FN dealer employees.
Available Course Types
|FN® Factory Certified Armorer Training||New Equipment Training (NET)|
|– Students are able to conduct the appropriate inspection, gauging and adjustment of FN® firearms and Less Lethal systems.
– Covers the removal, disassembly, repair and/or replacement of component parts
Covers the following:
– Basic operator maintenance
1. FN® Systems and Training Center in Fredericksburg, Virginia. [Primary]
2. FN® America Factory in Columbia, South Carolina [residents of Southeastern states only]
3. Offsite at an authorized agency facility.
All FN® Armorer courses are designed for a valuable learning experience. During training students have the opportunity for Q&A with FN® Instructors and open dialogue with students from various backgrounds. Certificates are awarded upon successful completion of the course.
During each training course FN® Instructor(s) incorporate:
– Utilizing equipment: Table, Vises, Tools, instructor Monitors
– Hands-on learning with training firearms
– Instructional materials
– Practical exercises
– Course dates are offered at the primary FN® Training facility in Fredericksburg, VA.
– Prospective students from Southeastern states may request accommodations to train at
– Course confirmations are withheld until minimum class size requirements are met.
– Pre-registration is required.
– Walk-in attendees are not permitted.
– Payment is due 7 – 10 days before the class date.
|Register for Armorer Courses here
||Register for NET Courses here
Discounted Courses Starting in 2018!
Students save when they register for a combination of the FN® Armorer Courses listed below:
|PICK ANY TWO, SAVE 20% ON ONE!||Total Value||You Pay||You Save|
|FN® M249 + FN® MK 46 OR FN® MK 48||$1,226||$1,000||$226|
|PICK ALL THREE, GET ONE FREE!||Total Value||You Pay||You Save|
|FN® M249 + FN® MK 46 AND FN® MK 48||$1,839||$1,226||$613
The Armorer Courses for the FN® M249 , FN® MK 46 , and the FN® MK 48 are offered separately at full price.
Host Agency Requests
Hosting a course at your facility is a convenient alternative when you have a large group of students that require certification, or if you are unable to travel to one of our training facilities for a regularly scheduled course.
Host agencies receives complimentary tuition for 2 students with every 10 paid registrants.
When expected attendance is above the class size maximums, the course is scheduled on multiple, consecutive days.
Host Agency Requirements:
• Appropriate range for type of training
• Minimum of 10 students
• Classroom that can accommodate 15-20 people
• Workable table
• Projector and screen
Is your agency or department interested in hosting an FN® Armorer course?
⇒ Please complete the Agency Training Request Online Form.