FN 509 LS EDGE™ – Sharpened To Give You The Edge
The factory-sharpened, industry-leading FN 509 LS EDGE. Developed alongside accomplished sharpshooters, veterans and special forces members, it’s designed to meet their expectations and destined to exceed yours.
9MM Long Slide | Optics-Ready | Flat-Faced Trigger | Magwell
Best-in-class FN Low-Profile Optics Mounting System™ fits most common MRDs, co-witnesses with fiber optic front sight.Close
Target-crowned hammer forged barrel for tack-driving accuracy.Close
Lightening-cut long slide recovers from recoil faster, tracks better, speeds racking and follow up shots.Close
Long-wearing Graphite PVD Finish.Close
Oversize, ambidextrous controls for instinctive operation.Close
Flat-faced duty-rated trigger breaks cleanly at 90°, new striker reduces pull weight by ~1 lbs., a short take-up and reset speeds follow up shots.Close
Two backstraps fit all hand sizes and cut felt recoil.Close
New, multi-textured grip surface with full height stippling enhances control, wet or dry.Close
Three, 17-RD magazines with graphite anodized base pads drop faster, flared aluminum mag well speeds mag changes.Close
- Long Slide recovers immediately, tracks perfectly
- Lightening cuts reduce weight and improve balance speeding follow up shots
- New, perimeter frame texture enhances grip, wet and dry
- Two, interchangeable backstraps fits all hand sizes, mitigates felt recoil
- 5” target-crowned, hammer forged barrel for tack-driving performance
- Flat-face, facet-edge trigger breaks
- New, conical striker reduces 509 trigger pull weight by ~1-lbs.
- Precision fiber optic front sight co-witnesses with MRD, blackout rear notch
- Best-in-class FN Low-Profile Optics Mounting System™ fits most common MRDs
- Extended ambidextrous slide stop
- Long-wearing graphite PVD finish
- Compatible with 24-RD FN 509 magazine
- Mil-Std 1913 rail fits all common weapon lights
- Polished chamber and ramp for reliable feeding and extraction across ammunition types
- Three, 17-RD magazines, graphite anodized aluminum floor plates drop faster
- Flared, graphite anodized aluminum magwell speeds mag changes under stress
- Oversized, knurled magazine release for instinctive operation
- Trigger breaks at 90°, short takeup and positive reset speeds follow-up shots
- 6.7″ sight radius with .040″ fiber optic sight post finds targets and transitions faster
Fully Equipped. And Then Some.
- Ballistic case
- Four MRD mounting plates
- Two frame backstraps
- Three 17-RD magazines
A Cut Above
See what the experts have to say about the most advanced striker-fired 509® handgun available. Each high-performance feature was critically chosen to give you every advantage. Chambered in 9mm Luger and tested with a million of rounds of live fire, it’s equally at home defending freedom, or crushing the competition at a match.
Gain Your EDGE
The ultimate tactical pistol meets the ultimate judge.
Watch as Tim helps you discover your ultimate edge with expert shooter tips that cover everything from speed to accuracy to control.
Trigger Squeeze and Sight Picture
Training and Speed
Grip and Recoil Management
The FN 509® Compact MRD
With unparalleled modularity and a striker-fired 9mm performance, nothing delivers a full-sized punch in a compact package quite like it.
The FN 509® Compact Tactical
See why it’s easier than ever to go from 0 to 60 in two mags flat with the FN 509 Tactical’s envy-inducing 24-round mag capacity.