FN 509 LS EDGE™ – Sharpened To Give You The Edge
The factory-sharpened, industry-leading FN 509 LS EDGE. Developed alongside accomplished sharpshooters, veterans and special forces members, it’s designed to meet their expectations and destined to exceed yours.
9MM Long Slide | Optics-Ready | Flat-Faced Trigger | Magwell
Best-in-class FN Low-Profile Optics Mounting System™ fits most common MRDs, co-witnesses with fiber optic front sight.Close
Target-crowned hammer forged barrel for tack-driving accuracy.Close
Lightening-cut long slide recovers from recoil faster, tracks better, speeds racking and follow up shots.Close
Long-wearing Graphite PVD Finish.Close
Oversize, ambidextrous controls for instinctive operation.Close
Flat-faced duty-rated trigger breaks cleanly at 90°, new striker reduces pull weight by 1.5 lbs., a short take-up and reset speeds follow up shots.Close
Two backstraps fit all hand sizes and cut felt recoil.Close
New, multi-textured grip surface with full height stippling enhances control, wet or dry.Close
Three, 17-RD magazines with graphite anodized base pads drop faster, flared aluminum mag well speeds mag changes.Close
- Long Slide recovers immediately, tracks perfectly
- Lightening cuts reduce weight and improve balance speeding follow up shots
- New, perimeter frame texture enhances grip, wet and dry
- Two, interchangeable backstraps fits all hand sizes, mitigates felt recoil
- 5” target-crowned, hammer forged barrel for tack-driving performance
- Flat-face, facet-edge trigger breaks cleanly ≈ 4-5 lbs.
- New, conical striker reduces 509 trigger pull weight by 1.5-lbs.
- Precision fiber optic front sight co-witnesses with MRD, blackout rear notch
- Best-in-class FN Low-Profile Optics Mounting System™ fits most common MRDs
- Extended ambidextrous slide stop
- Long-wearing graphite PVD finish
- Compatible with 24-RD FN 509 magazine
- Mil-Std 1913 rail fits all common weapon lights
- Polished chamber and ramp for reliable feeding and extraction across ammunition types
- Three, 17-RD magazines, graphite anodized aluminum floor plates drop faster
- Flared, graphite anodized aluminum magwell speeds mag changes under stress
- Oversized, knurled magazine release for instinctive operation
- Trigger breaks at 90°, short takeup and positive reset speeds follow-up shots
- 6.7″ sight radius with .040″ fiber optic sight post finds targets and transitions faster
Fully Equipped. And Then Some.
- Ballistic case
- Four MRD mounting plates
- Two frame backstraps
- Three 17-RD magazines
A Cut Above
See what the experts have to say about the most advanced striker-fired 509® handgun available. Each high-performance feature was critically chosen to give you every advantage. Chambered in 9mm Luger and tested with a million of rounds of live fire, it’s equally at home defending freedom, or crushing the competition at a match.
Stay In The Know. Stay On the EDGE.
Sign up today to learn more about the FN 509 LS EDGE, find a dealer near you, and more!
The FN 509® Compact MRD
With unparalleled modularity and a striker-fired 9mm performance, nothing delivers a full-sized punch in a compact package quite like it.
The FN 509® Compact Tactical
See why it’s easier than ever to go from 0 to 60 in two mags flat with the FN 509 Tactical’s envy-inducing 24-round mag capacity.